What Should I do After a Rollover Accident?
Since every case will have its own unique set of challenges, there is no good way to estimate exactly how long your case will take without knowing more about the exact circumstances of your rollover accident. However, once you reach out to a member of our legal team, we will be able to give you a better idea of how long it might take to resolve your claim.
For instance, we will look at the evidence you have to support your claim, consider what role all the parties involved played in the accident, and the extent of your injuries to help us evaluate your claim and estimate how long it might take to resolve it.
Immediate Things You Can Do in first 24 hrs
- Secure the vehicle as it is the product in the product liability case. If the vehicle gets salvaged, destroyed or crushed then proving any case becomes difficult. ( Our law firm can assist in this part)
- If a defective tire, blowout, tire detread played a part in the accident, the the tire and all pieces of that tire are needed to be saved for inspection, not just pictures.
- Immediate pictures of the scene are always crucial in a rollover accident case before any skid marks or scraps disappear or even get paved over
- Take pictures of the vehicle and components from all angles. Best pictures are approximately 5-7 ft back and some 15 ft back showing most of the vehicle in the picture. Other pictures looking through the different windows can be helpful too.
- If the occupants in the vehicle have been injured, then it is important to document the injuries, bruising, casts etc.
- Gather names and contact information of witnesses
- Keep up with the names of all doctors treating your loved one
- Call The Willis Law Firm for a free and confidential review of your case at 1-800-883-9858
Don't Wait To Call A Rollover Lawyer
If you or a loved one has been involved in a rollover accident, you should consult with a rollover accident attorney at the Willis Law Firm to get a better idea of what legal help may be available to you and your family.
To speak with a rollover attorney about the particulars of your claim, please call our offices at 800-883-9858 today.