Chevrolet Tahoe / GMC Yukon Rollover and Roof Crush Accidents
A rollover of a Chevrolet Tahoe or GMC Yukon may result in severe injuries resulting from airbag failure to deploy defects, roof crush / collapse failures, seat belt releases, roof crush defects, seatbelt failures, door lock opening or unlatching and many other product liability & crashworthiness issues. If you or a family member have been seriously injured in a Chevrolet Tahoe rollover / GMC Yukon rollover accident or have lost a family member in a Chevrolet or GMC truck or SUV rollover accident, please contact us for a free, no obligation, truck rollover lawsuit evaluation or call us at 1-800-883-9858
Chevrolet Tahoe / GMC Yukon Rollovers - Injuries & Deaths
In a Tahoe or Yukon rollover accident the driver is often blamed for over steering, over corrections, faulty evasive maneuvers or braking, failure to stay within their lane and many other contributing factors. The blame often needs to be turned toward the manufacturer and designer of these potentially dangerous vehicles with weak roofs that crush during a rollover accident.
Some common safety problems with the Chevrolet Tahoe / GMC Yukon include:
1. Lack of stronger roofs to prevent roof crush injuries in a Chevrolet Tahoe rollover or GMC Yukon Rollovers
2. High center of gravity of the Chevrolet Tahoe / GMC Yukon
3. Seatbelts that open or release during a rollover in Chevrolet Tahoes & GMC Yukons
4. Absence of roll protection, roll bar or roll cage in the Chevrolet Tahoe / GMC Yukon to prevent severe roof crush pillar collapse
5. Lack of window glazing (laminated safety glass) to prevent ejections in the event of a Chevrolet Tahoe rollover or GMC Yukon rollover accident
6. Lack heavy gauge metal and more welds on the roof of the Chevrolet Tahoe / GMC Yukon allowing for excessive roof crush
Free Chevrolet Tahoe Rollover & GMC Yukon Rollover Injuries & Deaths
The Willis law firm specialize in the prosecution of serious injury cases, involving burns, paralysis, brain damage, closed head injuries, spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries and wrongful death suits resulting from rollovers, roof crush, roof collapse failure, seat belt defects, airbag deployments, door lock openings and other crashworthiness issues.
Free Chevrolet Tahoe Rollover Lawsuit or GMC Yukon Rollover Accident Lawsuit Case Evaluation
If you have been seriously injured or a loved one has been injured or died in a Chevrolet Tahoe Rollover / Overturn Wreck or a GMC Yukon Rollover Accident and you believe that the design or defect of the Tahoe or Yukon itself or the negligence of others caused your injuries or losses, then e-mail us your questions and concerns on our Free Online Rollover Evaluation Form Below or call Toll Free and talk to a lawyer at 1-800-883-9858. Nationwide Help is Available!