Jeep Cherokee Rollover Accident
A Jeep Cherokee rollover may result in severe injuries from roof crush injuries, airbag failure to deploy defects, roof crush / roof collapse failures, seatbelt releases, roof crush defects, seat belt failures, door lock opening or unlatching and many other product liability & crashworthiness issues. Cherokee rollovers like any SUV can be extremely dangerous and deadly. While the Cherokee boast the Jeep name and legacy, the design of the roof, roof supports can be somewhat misleading. The Cherokee roof often will partially collapse under its own weight and affording no real roll-bar or roll-cage type of protection.
If you or a family member have been seriously injured in a Jeep Grand Cherokee rollover / Jeep Cherokee rollover accident or have lost a family member in a Jeep Cherokee or Grand Cherokee rollover accident, please contact us for a free, no obligation, truck rollover lawsuit evaluation or call us at 1-800-883-9858
Jeep Cherokee Rollovers – Injuries & Deaths
In a Jeep Cherokee rollover accident the driver is often blamed for over steering, over corrections, faulty evasive maneuvers or braking, failure to stay within their lane and many other contributing factors. The blame often needs to be turned toward the manufacturer and designer of these potentially dangerous vehicles with weak roofs that crush during a rollover accident.
Some common safety problems with the Jeep Cherokee include:
1. Lack of stronger roofs to prevent roof crush injuries in a Chevrolet Tahoe rollover or Jeep Cherokee Rollovers
2. High center of gravity of the Jeep Cherokee / Jeep Grand Cherokee
3. Seatbelts that can open or release during a rollover in Jeep Cherokees & Jeep Grand Cherokees
4. Absence of roll protection, roll bar or roll cage in the Jeep Cherokee / Jeep Grand Cherokee to prevent severe roof crush pillar collapse
5. Lack of window glazing (laminated safety glass) to prevent ejections in the event of a Jeep Cherokee rollover or Jeep Grand Cherokee rollover accident
6. Lack heavy gauge metal and more welds on the roof of the Jeep Cherokee / Jeep Cherokee allowing for excessive roof crush
Jeep Cherokee Rollover Injuries & Deaths
The Willis law firm specialize in the prosecution of serious injury
cases, involving burns, paralysis, brain damage, closed head injuries, spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries and wrongful death suits resulting from rollovers, roof crush, roof collapse failure, seat belt defects, airbag deployments, door lock openings and other crashworthiness issues.
Free Jeep Cherokee Rollover Lawsuit or Jeep Grand Cherokee Rollover Accident Lawsuit Case Evaluation
If you have been seriously injured or a loved one has been injured or died in a Jeep Cherokee Rollover / Overturn Wreck or a Jeep Cherokee Rollover Accident and you believe that the design or defect of the Cherokee itself or the negligence of others caused your injuries or losses, then e-mail us your questions and concerns on our Free Online Rollover Evaluation Form Below or call Toll Free and talk to a lawyer at 1-800-883-9858. Nationwide Help is Available!