What causes SUV rollovers?
There are many different problems that may lead to an SUV rollover accident, including:
- Driver error, such as swerving or speeding
- Defective tires, brakes, or other vehicle parts
- Poor vehicle design (Top-heavy vehicles are more likely to roll over)
- Collisions with objects or other vehicles
- Road defects, such as steep shoulder drop-offs or uneven pavement
If you have been injured in an SUV rollover accident that was caused by another party’s actions, you may be able to pursue financial compensation for the losses you have suffered. To discuss your case with a knowledgeable SUV rollover attorney, contact the Willis Law Firm at 800-883-9858.